Are you frustrated by your current CCTV system when you need to search and export footage quickly? We can show organisations across the south-west of England how the latest improvements to Avigilon Control Center 7 (ACC 7) make searching and exporting footage even easier than before.
Get footage in seconds with the new Quick Export Tool
The ACC7 advanced software has a simple interface and the latest upgrades, which also include enhanced mapping capabilities, will make the system even more useful. These features, combined with advanced analytics that identifies people and vehicles, detects unusual activity and can use facial recognition to help you to create watchlists makes this an extremely powerful tool to help you protect people and property.
Quick export within ACC 7 means you can export video from your recorded footage as a right mouse click action over a video view panel or the timeline. Quick export allows you to select from Avigilon Player, AVI or MP4 export file formats and takes just seconds to complete.
Enhanced Mapping Experience with ACC Maps (Preview)
ACC Maps (Preview) provides you with an improved mapping experience within ACC 7 using the latest online map technology so it is easy to use and simple to locate devices within your CCTV system.
Your CCTV system could cover a single office, a multi-storey building, a school, college or university campus, a commercial complex, or similar other sites. The Maps (Preview) feature allows you to manage maps and devices within your specified CCTV system. Maps and devices can be monitored in the Maps View tab of your ACC Client. You can interact with video or alarms from cameras on the map.
You can create floorplans in ACC 7, or import floorplans of your site or sites and add cameras into your map. The Maps Preview feature also supports both bitmaps and vectorized (CAD) formats for floorplan images, enabling users to zoom in and out of the floorplan without losing image quality.
Advanced analytics capabilities
The new ACC7 features are additions to the software which includes advanced analytics features. These features include:
- Unusual Activity Detection (UAD) Speed and Location – H5A cameras analyse a camera’s scene and detect when objects (people or vehicles) are moving at an unusual speed or are present in an unusual location in the scene and send an event to ACC for presentation to an operator in Focus of Attention.
- Licence Plate Recognition (LPR) Analytics: Avigilon LPR analytics automatically reads licence plate information from vehicles, linking it to live and recorded video. This enables security operators to search and quickly find specific captured licence plate video for verification and investigation.
- Avigilon Appearance Search: Avigilon Appearance Search video analytics technology is a sophisticated deep learning artificial intelligence (AI) search engine for video. It sorts through hours of video with ease, to quickly locate a specific person or vehicle of interest across an entire site.
- Facial recognition technology: Facial recognition allows you to create multiple watch lists and you can upload photographs to add an individual to a watch list.
- COVID 19 mitigation technologies: These include occupancy counting, face mask detection and social distancing enforcement which can be used when used with Avigilon’s most advanced cameras.
Software integrates with a range of devices
ACC7 not only works with all Avigilon cameras it also provides video management for all ONVIF-compliant brands of CCTV cameras. The latest Avigilon cameras, the H5A range, are embedded with the latest analytics for enhanced object detection, tracking and classification, UAD, facial recognition and support for Avigilon Appearance Search technology so that notifications will be pushed through in ACC 7 making effective surveillance of sites easier. AI within the cameras also means you can teach by example when used with ACC 7 so that you can reduce false notifications. We can also offer competitively-priced CCTV packages including ACC7.
The VB400 and the VT100 body-worn cameras, which can be provided to security staff and customer-facing staff for use dealing with challenging situations, can also be integrated with ACC 7. This means any footage can be relayed to the CCTV operators and extra support can be provided if necessary.
The Halo smart sensor we offer that can be used for a range of monitoring needs such as vape, cannabis smoking detection, aggression detection and calls for help can also be integrated with ACC 7 so that users are able to receive an alarm in the Focus of Attention interface once the smart sensor senses a threat.
Benefit from the improved capabilities of ACC 7 at a predictable cost
If you have Avigilon Control Center software and want to upgrade or have decided to invest in this advanced system for the first time, we can offer the ACC Enterprise Smart Plan. You can then benefit from improvements to the software in a timely manner, and at a predictable cost over time.
This 1, 3, or 5-year software upgrade plan offers protection for customer’s software investments to ensure timely access and uninterrupted experience to the newest capabilities. In addition, it includes Advanced System Health, at no additional charge. Avigilon’s Advanced System Health Monitoring service, delivered through the Avigilon Cloud Services platform, provides a set of everyday tools to ensure your CCTV system is functioning correctly.
Established Avigilon Partner
The latest features of ACC 7 are part of a continuous level of improvement and development of the advanced software. Our parent company, Ecl-ips, has a well-established relationship with Avigilon and are experts in its ACC software. If you would like to know more about the new features on offer then please contact us.