If you are looking to protect your property, whether it is a commercial site or your home, and you want to manage your security efficiently, then it could be worth taking a look at an HKC Security intruder alarm system.
Having to manage a commercial site and ensuring the alarm system is being set properly out of office or shop hours could be challenging. However having remote access to the intruder alarm system and being able to arm or disarm the alarms or receive notifications if alarms are triggered could make all the difference when a break-in does occur.
HKC Security, an Assa Abloy group company, is an Irish based manufacturer of intruder alarm equipment that has developed SecureComm cloud-based solution which enables you, and us as your installers, to access your system. This means when you have access to the internet you can connect to the easy-to-use HKC app on your smart phone and we can support you with the installer app.
You can access all the features of the app by entering the user code that you normally tap into your intruder alarm control panel.
The key features of the HKC app are:
- Setting and unsetting your alarm system, which includes full setting or just part-setting the alarm, wherever you are
- Receiving notifications of when alarms are activated and receiving a photo with this if the alarm is attached to a camera
- If your alarm system has been integrated with other systems or devices around your home such as heating, lighting or an electric gate you can also turn them on or off or set a time for this
- Site settings which controls when you get notifications, such as for alarm activation or if there is a technical fault with the system
- Receive notifications on your smart phone of the changes to the alarm settings
Additionally, the SecureCom Cloud system enables our standards-compliant alarm receiving centre (ARC) to receive signals from your intruder alarm system if you have opted to receive 24/7 remote monitoring and we have obtained a unique reference number (URN) for your intruder alarm system. The ARC can filter out false alarms but also you can receive a police response if it is required.
HKC’s intruder alarm solutions can be installed as wired, wireless and hybrid systems depending on your needs. Its product offering includes the SecureWave 10270 which is a true hybrid panel that incorporates both HKC’s SecureWatch wired and SecureWave wireless technologies. This is designed for larger domestic and commercial properties.
We will take time to survey your site to ensure you get the HKC intruder alarm solution that is right for you and intrusion detectors are fitted in the locations that will be of most benefit as well as explaining the benefits of the HKC app.
If you are based in Bristol or other locations in south-west England and you want to protect your commercial property or your home, and need to know more about the benefits of an HKC solution, please get in touch.