Join Security Group
Look below to find out more about our current vacancies.
Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Security Group are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team and support the company during a time of rapid growth. This role will be key in enabling the business to move forward to an exciting new level and will contribute to the company’s growth and success, continuing to follow company procedures and processes that support our SSAIB accreditation.
You will be a key part in assisting the business achieve its ambitions over the coming years.
As the business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will be field based and will cover Bristol, Bath, North Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and surrounding areas.
You will have the ability to operate on your own initiative and maximise opportunities that are self generated and provided through the business.
- Targeting new business and winning contracts
- Attending customer sites to survey customers’ Security and Fire detection requirements
- Attend Sales Presentations for Existing and New Business opportunities
- Designing Intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm, CCTV and Electronic Access Control systems
- Collating and Providing quotations and proposals for security systems
Skills and Experience Required
- A desire to find, target and win new business
- Drive and enthusiasm for sales
- Be results orientated
- Proven strength in presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Determination to meet tough business targets
- Track record of success in new B2B sales
- Provide the highest levels of Customer Care
- Minimum 2 years experience working in the Fire & Security industry
- Awareness of British Standards for installation & maintenance of Intruder Alarm, Systems
- Good communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Customer service focused
- Keeping CRM System up to date
- Maintaining an email system
- Presenting Monthly Pipeline Reports
- Exceeding Sales Targets
- Manage and Expand existing client accounts
Salary and Package
Competitive Package including competitive Salary, Commission, Bonus Scheme and the following:
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop / Tablet
- Company Credit Card
- Industry Specific Training
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org