With darker evenings and the festive period fast approaching it is important you feel safe and secure in your home. When you leave your home, you will also want to know that your property is safe too and if anything is happening you will be notified quickly.
There may be even more items in your home currently, which are also likely to be quite valuable, as you accumulate Christmas presents for friends and family so thinking about how you can protect your property is even more important than usual.
A modern intruder alarm system from HKC could be exactly the solution that you need. The HKC mobile app, for instance, gives you more control over your intruder alarm system. No matter where you are you can still protect your home as long as you have an internet connection.
The app is available on Apple, Android and Microsoft smart phones and you can access all the features of the app by entering the user code that you normally tap into your intruder alarm control panel.
The key features of the HKC app are:
- Setting and unsetting your alarm system, which includes full setting or just part-setting the alarm, wherever you are
- Receiving notifications of when alarms are activated and receiving a photo with this if the alarm is attached to a camera
- If your alarm system has been integrated with other systems or devices around your home such as heating, lighting or an electric gate you can also turn them on or off or set a time for this (you should seek professional advice to ensure the devices are correctly wired and configured to the HKC control panel to activate this)
- Site settings which controls when you get notifications, such as for alarm activation or if there is a technical fault with the system
- Receive notifications on your smart phone of the changes to the alarm settings
To learn more and to see the app in action this video from HKC will help.
If you live in Bristol or in south-west England you want any help or advice on protecting your home we would be happy to visit. Please either contact us via the website or call us on 0117 914 1180.