If you are looking to manage the surveillance of your sites remotely or are away from your premises but need to access the CCTV footage, then Avigilon has the solution by using the power of the cloud.
Its video management software Avigilon Control Center (ACC) can be accessed using the ACC Mobile 3 app making managing the security of sites easier than ever. With recent improvements you can sign into your ACC account using your Avigilon Cloud Services credentials. This provides for seamless access to an organisation’s cloud-connected ACC 7 sites using firewall traversal.
However, you do not have to have your Avigilon Cloud Services to connect to ACC 6 sites or ACC 7 sites. You can instead connect these sites to the ACC Mobile 3 app by specifying an IP address or hostname, port, and ACC credentials for each one. Security Group has produced this video showing you how to do this.
Once connected to the ACC Mobile 3 app, you can manage your CCTV system remotely by:
- Viewing live or recorded video from any H.264 or H.265 cameras connected to ACC sites
- Efficiently streaming live or recorded HD video from Avigilon cameras using High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ technology to optimise the use of network bandwidth
- Receiving push alarm notifications to quickly detect, verify, and act on events such as motion or video analytic rule triggers
- Viewing analytic bounding boxes for detected people and vehicles in video from Avigilon cameras with self-learning analytics
- Easily reviewing recorded video using the recorded video timeline
- Controlling PTZ cameras including running tours and moving to defined presets
- Viewing live video from multiple cameras at a time using selectable view layouts
- Using audio talk down to deter an intruder by broadcasting voice audio to cameras with connected speakers (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Listening to live or recorded audio from cameras with a connected microphone (not available for ACC Core edition)
You can also set your camera views in ACC Mobile 3 by grouping together types of cameras so that you can easily click on these views at the top of your app screen.
When you have ACC Mobile 3 you will find that managing the surveillance of your sites and your CCTV system remotely has never been so simple . This is another reason, in addition to the advanced software and wide range of cameras, to consider an Avigilon CCTV system.
If you are based in Bristol or in south-west England and want to find out more contact us.